‘DigitalEyes’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to DigitalEyes (ABN 79120583448) whose registered office is in Queensland, Australia.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user of this Website.
‘This Website’ refers to the Website at the URL https://digitaleyes.com.au.
Your use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- It is our goal to provide a service that meets or exceeds your expectations, and we will remedy any issues which fall short of this goal. This pledge is in line with the Laws of Queensland by which you are protected: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/laws-regulated-industries-and-accountability/queensland-laws-and-regulations/selling-your-products-and-services/guarantees-warranties-and-refunds/providing-a-remedy-to-meet-guarantee-standards/
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of this Website. Any reproduction of this Website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This Website includes links to other Websites which are not controlled by me. Some links are editorial in nature and used for the purpose of critiquing (both positive and negative). Some links are affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a commission if you purchase their product or service after clicking the link. we only use affiliate links for products or services that we genuinely use and recommend, based on our own positive experience, but accept no liability for their use. You must use your own judgement to determine the appropriateness of those products and services for your own needs. You acknowledge that any links to other Websites are used at your own risk.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use this Website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of this Website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our Website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of this Website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this Website.
- Every effort is made to keep this Website available. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this Website being temporarily unavailable due to any reasons beyond our control.
Gift vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A DigitalEyes gift voucher may be redeemed towards the payment of any virtual tour. They may be used for other products or services at our absolute discretion.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A maximum of one gift voucher may be used per job or transaction.
- Gift vouchers may be used with some other promotions or offers. To avoid disappointment, please confirm before booking the job for which you would like to redeem your gift voucher.